Improving access to good quality social programs and entitlements across sectors for waste pickers and their families by
- Mapping schemes and programs in financial and social inclusion, health and education, as well as barriers to access
- Leveraging a collaboration between PMC and SWaCH to strengthen access to and quality of services across sectors
- Advocating for the rights of waste pickers and other low-income groups in the development of new schemes and improving existing schemes.
- Training waste pickers to increase knowledge of and access to schemes and benefits
- Opening help desks in waste pickers' communities to increase awareness of and access to schemes and benefits
- Identifying and filling gaps by engaging civil society and the private sector